Fraud Investigation Manager
Job Title : Fraud Investigation Manager
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Locations : Leeds, West Yorkshire
A highly successful and expanding fraud investigations team; part of a national firm, with a highly progressive business model, based in Leeds is seeking a Fraud Investigations Manager to join an established team and take a lead in the investigation of corporate fraud cases.
As Fraud Investigations Manager you will be expected to take a lead in:
- Managing fraud investigations and assigning team workloads
- Conducting interviews of witnesses and suspects
- Gathering and analysing evidence
- Drafting complex investigation reports
- Maintaining and promoting effective working relationships with colleagues in other business units
- Extensive Client liaison
To be considered for the role of Fraud Investigations Manager you will need to have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ ATT/ other CCAB)
- Previous experience of working in accountancy practice
- Previous experience of fraud investigation work
- Stong communication skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
The role of Fraud Investigations Managers offers an exciting opportunity to work in a highly challenging and varied field which draws strongly upon technical and interpersonal skills within a charismatic and successful team of professionals from diverse backgrounds as well as having excellent future career prospects.
For more information on this vacancy call Robin on 0113 388 4890 or Register Now!